Wednesday 30 July 2014

Graze Box - Week 1

I have always wanted to try Graze boxes. I had a code from a friend to get box 1,5 and 10 free ( all other boxes at £3.99) You can chose to get your boxes weekly, fortnightly or monthly. I have chosen to get mine weekly as my treat for the week. As this was my first box I'm happy with what they sent as they are things that I said I wanted to try. Every thing is delicious. 
In my box I received:
1x Lightly salted popping corn 
1x Dark rocky road
1x Rough blend peanut butter with pretzel sticks 
1x Garden of Eden (dried fruits) 





I would recommend giving Graze a try. If you are interested you can get box 1,5 and 10 free with code  LEXIL52CB or LEXIL52CE you can stop your subscription at any time ( even after your 1st free box has been delivered) and you can have boxes delivered at any time you want. Weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can also chose to buy additional one off boxes as well once a week. There is also an option to buy a box for a friend as a gift. 
Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment